Small Business Owners:
Let’s get your business contracts in order!
Pre-Paid Flat Fees
Understand your obligations.
Limit your risks.
Sign with confidence.
* Sales Contracts ~ Have Business Contracts in Place to Sell Your Products
* Services Agreement ~ Use Your Agreement to Manage Your Customers
* Operating Agreement ~ Govern LLC Members / Organize How the LLC Operates
* Non-Competes & Buy-Sell ~ Protect Your Equity – Manage Incoming & Exiting Partners
* NDAs / Confidentiality ~ Protect Data & Information Valuable to Your Business
* Website Terms and Conditions ~ Put Terms & Conditions on Your Website
* Templates, Forms And More!
Contract Editing & Negotiation
When presented with a contract full of legalese get attorney review before signing on the last line. Here are some questions to consider:
–> Do you understand the terms and what they mean for your business?
–> What do you guarantee (or not guarantee) and expect in return?
–> Is the contract in favor of the other party?
–> What are your liabilities?
The attorney will review the contract and discuss the terms with you, answer your questions and make requested changes.